Thursday, October 9, 2008

Columbus' ship...the Minnow

So Hannah learned about Columbus today. There is a cute song that I will post later. Anyways. She is showing John her artwork today that has Columbus 3 ships the Minna, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria. She can't say it and she keeps saying the Nina Pinto, and Maria and after saying that few times and jumbling it every time, John replies..."No Hannah, it's the Minnow". Seriously. It was a lot funnier than it sounds in writing. I don't know if he just wasn't listening or if he truly thought the Minnow was part of Columbus' crew. I think he's been watching too much Gilligan:)

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

LOL! John is too funny! You better not have him help her with her homework:)

Garb Fam said...

Paige is right. I was going to say leave the history homework to mom ;0)

kkp1220 said...

COME ON GUY! I GUESS THAT WONDERFUL OHIO STATE EDUCATION REALLY PAID OFF. I ALWAYS KNEW THAT BUCKEYES WERE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS. JJ