Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Reason

was that I got up and had to do work, no I was on the phone, no I left the phone in my hotel room, etc. I didn't forget if that's what you are worried about he tells me, I had it written in 2 different places. That's nice, he needs to write it down to remember, Oh well:) On a cuter note, though Kate doesn't say a word she is just about the cutest thing that ever walked the face of the earth. She has such a personality and has no clue that her form of communications doesn't mesh with anyone well, in the whole entire world. She babbles all day long and has the cutest face as she waits for you to answer. We have been listening to The Little Mermaid on CD and I ask her what does Mermaid say ( I think I got this from Kelsey and the twins, but it's cute) Here is her response. Though it isn't the best, she doesn't perform well with a camera. She stares at it, so this is about as good as it's going to get with the camera on! Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

You do an excellent mermaid:)

Garb Fam said...

So cute! I do like it better when she sings it - no offense there, but your's sounds like the Little Mermaid has smoked a couple packs ;0)
Love you old lady!

Sandy said...

Court I think you do a pretty good job too!!! Let's not kid ourselves though, we all used to belt out the Little Mermaid songs thinking we were as good as Arial when we were younger...or wait, was that just me?! lol :)

skinnyfat said...

happy birthday courtney! i understand "the excuse"! at least it's not, "i was going to call you, but i forgot". i heard that before. anyways, kate is freakin cute. i want to steal her away. too bad she wouldn't pass for my daughter.