Thursday, October 23, 2008

What could possibly be the excuse???

Today marks the day that the big bright yellow sticker AMA on my pregnancy chart goes into effect. ADVANCED MATERNAL AGE. I am officially 35. The sticker has been on my chart since my 1st appointment, but now it's really true!

To top it off, everyone in my family is gone, they had all given me gifts already, and John is out of town.

To top that off, John hasn't called to wish me a happy birthday. For those of you who know him well, he will most definately have an excuse because most things are never his fault. I am just wondering...

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE HIS EXCUSE?????

9 comments:

gm-vasquez said...

Happy Birthday COURTNEY! Welcome to 35. If John doesn't call, then I say he owes you a huge gift. I don't care if he already gave you something. He should have been the first person to call you this morning.

Enjoy your special day. xoxo

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday Court!!! Nothing like celebrating by yourself!! I end up doing it every birthday..Brian always seems to be on the road!! Wish I could say treat yourself to a nice yummy glass of wine :) Maybe a coke float instead?! lol :) Hope you have a good birthday!!! :) :)

kkp1220 said...

go get some chili fries. Happy Birthday you old biatch;-)

Jenn Crockett said...

Have a great birthday Courtney. Spend lots of time relaxing, treat yourself to Don Jose's and watch lots of TV.

themonteleones said...

Oh how sad.....you should have come over to watch the baseball game and have some dinner with me and my kids. He will call.

jackson'smama said...

Happy Birthday, Courtney! Let us know what his excuse was! : )

Bill and Paige said...

Go get yourself some kettle corn and a diet coke!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY biatch! Hope you have a great day. We'll celebrate in AZ!! I love you!

Garb Fam said...

Happy Birthday!!! Welcome to the club! I had the sticker too... AMA's ROCK! Hey Gaby your an AMA too!!!

Jeana said...

They can't just say "I'm am so sorry and I will make it up to you". Happy Birthday and get yourself a treat!