Saturday, October 11, 2008

Not quite good-bye to the rag-a-muffin



Before the deed (above)



Hannah and I took Kate to get her 1st hair cut. John was not too happy, so I couldn't cut too much off. I wanted to chop it all because she never leaves ANYTHING in. She leaves the house very cute, I swear, but arrives with her hair out and no shoes or socks on. My dad freaks out every time he sees her. He offers $$ to get her a haircut every week. So I did it. It's not much, but it actually helps. She woke up this morning and it wasn't nappy or knotty(I have no idea how to spell that word). I was able to comb through it and it was fantastic!




To all the stalkers who were upset about the Feedjit live feed. I took it off, but you have to read my sister's friend's post about it. themonroes.blogspot.com It is absolutely hilarious. It's kind of nice to know people are reading:)

6 comments:

kkp1220 said...

It looks very cute!

kkp1220 said...

OOps, I'm on Kelsey's computer. Marmie

Bill and Paige said...

You NEED to cut more! When we're in AZ, Kelsey and I will take her and get it done right.

The Monroes said...

Oh I am reading! And I totally know about hair trauma, Naomi always has her own going on too...Kate looks so cute though, wild hair or not!

caxline said...

OMG...It looks wonderful! However, you don't get the Nordy's card...you're her mom...it was your duty to make her look cute.

Garb Fam said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!!!