Friday, October 17, 2008

Disney's Halloween Adventure


Hannah with Mickey and Minnie.

Hannah and I at Disney's Halloween

Hannah, Rylie, and Lexi getting ready to go on Toy Story Adventure

All the girls with Mickey and Minnie

Getting excited for the night

Last night I took Hannah (Thanks mom for keeping my precious gift from God for the WHOLE day) to meet up with friends and go to Disney's Spooktacular Halloween event. Carrie organized the whole thing to celebrate Rylie and Reese's birthday. We met at the Paradise Pier Hotel about 3:30. The kids loved being in the hotel room because the view was of California Adventure and they could see all the people and the parade going on. We ordered them room service and then headed to California Adventure. They had so much fun. They were dancing and running around. They got pictures with all the characters, went trick or treating, and even managed to get on some rides. Needless to say, I was exhausted, only to walk out of the park and see the line for the tram about 20 people deep. I wanted to cry. I said my goodbyes and with my 45 pound daughter asleep in her jammies in the stroller, I lugged my fat preggo body another mile or so to my car. I am so glad I went. I hope Hannah is old enough to have memories of her and her friends, because the looks on their faces the whole night was awesome:)

7 comments:

kkp1220 said...

they look like they had a blast. i have tears in my eyes looking at the excitement in their face. I can't wait to take the girls;-)

Bill and Paige said...

Hannah looked like she had so much fun! What a fun night for her. That pic of you both looks so cute! And the ones with her friends is even better! They looked so excited:)

Garb Fam said...

How lucky are we!!! Although my legs are killing and Lexi was a whiney butt on the way home - we are so doing it every year until they tell us they are too old to trick or treat.

Julie said...

It looks like so much fun. Adorable pictures. Did you all get carmel apples and haystacks after at the confectionary??

themonteleones said...

We are going on Wednesday night.....can't wait!

Sandy said...

They look so cute all dressed up!! What a fun day! How cool you guys got to do that!! :)

cari said...

So cute...I am positive she will remember...just conveniently remind her any time she is being naughty :) What an awesome experience for them :)