Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Hannah


I say this every day....where has the time gone? It really does seem like yesterday I was driving home from the hospital in a brand new car with a brand new baby! I could go on and on about how fast time flies. I try to stop it, but I can't. I try to enjoy everyday with my girls (sometimes this is very challenging:))!! We are seeing right before our very eyes our baby girl growing up! She is a challenge and a breath of fresh air all at the same time. Her smarts amaze me, her coordination amazes me even more, but most of all I am amazed at how much I love this little girl. I am on my last few months of being able to hold her, she is getting so big. She is becoming her own person now. She is no longer needing me as much as she use to and I can see this happening more and more as the days go by! I am looking forward to all the fun things that we get to share with her! My dreams for her are still the same as they were 7 years ago tonight! I feel so blessed to share this world with her. I know she will be an amazing person...or at least I hope (earlier today I was looking into sending her to boarding school!!!!)

3 comments:

late4game said...

Hannah, your feistiness is what makes you. You are not that much different from your mom when she was a little girl. You are so smart, and we love it when you are with us. You are special in every way, and I love you more than you could ever know. You are my best girl!

Julie said...

Happy 7th Birthday Hannah!! We love you and miss you so very much!! Hope you have an awesome day.

Bill and Paige said...

happy birthday hannah! can't wait to see you in a few weeks!