Friday, May 30, 2008

Hannahisms

Here are some of the latest things out of Hannah's mouth...

Situation:
I ask Hannah to take her shoes off in her room because she played outside at school.

From her room I hear in a whining crying voice: "Come on shoes, get off. My mommy wants you off. MMMMMMMM shoes, come off. I don't understand you."

Situation:
Hannah wakes up from a little nap. I tell her she took a cat nap.

She replies: "No I didn't, I am not a cat."

Situation:
We are in some type of fight because she is not doing something I ask her.

She looks at me and in a stern voice says, "If you keep talking me with this attitude, I am going to bed by myself."

Situation:
I give her her panties and jammies. The tag for her panties is on the side and not the back like she is use to.

I hear from her room, "Come on tag. Don't try and trick me. You need to go in the back!"

5 comments:

jackson'smama said...

That's hilarious! She's a cutie. I saw her today at school when your mom brought her in. : )

late4game said...

My Hannah is a smart cookie!! GATE, for sure.

Mommy said...

Those tags are always playing tricks on kids. That was pretty funny.

Bill and Paige said...

I like the tags and the shoes story! She is too cute!

The Beard Family of 5 said...

Hi Courtney! I had to comment, I can't stop laughing at your situation set up then the comments - there should be a book somewhere full of just stuff like that for moms to read when they are having a bad day!! ~Shannon