Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Best Friend

One would think that having 3 close sisters you don't need to fill the need of a "best friend" When I say close, I mean EXTREMELY close. We all talk everyday, about 10 times a day. We see each other as much as we can, not often enough, but considering we are all over the place, a lot more than you would think.

Anyways, Candace and I always thought we were all best friends, but apparantly we were wrong. Kelsey has a best friend and so does Paige. Clearly we are not good enough that they have to brag about their Best Friends on their blog.

So, Candace and I are offically BFF's. I talk to my best friend Candace all the time. I will soon be planning a trip to Sea World with my best friend Candace. My best friend Candace is so funny. She has this great sense of humor. I can't wait to be best friends with her forever.

So Paige and Kelsey, take that. Candace and I have our own best friends so there!!!
And since both of you bitches moved away, the house on Sutton is ours. Mom's diamonds, ours. Diamond and Victory yours. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

caxline said...

that's right BFF!!!

kkp1220 said...

Don't be giving my doggies away. They are better than all of you. They don't leave me for jobs or in-laws. They love me no matter what. They don't have husbands who make fun of me. They are beautiful. Besides my grandkids, they are my BFF's.

themonteleones said...

You guys are so funny. I was laughing out loud when I read this and unless you KNOW your family it is hard to understand. Thanks for the laugh...I needed it.

Mommy said...

I am so laughing at you right now. It is great that you guys all have a great sense of humor. Love it!!!

Danielle

Michelle Wing said...

I think Paige just has pitty on me because I don't have any sisters! If it makes you feel better, she talks about you guys all of the time. (Only good things of course!!)
-Michelle (Paige's BFF)

kkp1220 said...

I'll pay you to keep the dogs!!