Sunday, May 4, 2008






Here are some pictures of Kate tonight. I know they are almost all the same, but she looks so happy and that is sometimes so rare for her.


As far as her surgery she saw the ENT on Friday. He said she looked good and didn't think that he would need to see her again. I kept telling my friend that I had a crush on the Dr. I was kind of bummed when he signed us off. There is just something about a person who takes care of your child when you can't!! I am not really sad that we are done, hopefully, but I really did like the Dr. She does have a runny nose, but she also has a cold. So for the 1st time, I am hoping she's sick. When she coughs I am so happy because I know then there is a reason for the runny nose. If it doesn't go away, we will then have to explore other options, but so far, for now, she is OK!!

5 comments:

caxline said...

she looks like Hannah...

kkp1220 said...

it doesn't even look like kit kat.
too cute!!
xoxo

Bill and Paige said...

Too Cute!!

late4game said...

She really does look like Hannah, Jr. Hopefully, there will be no more runny noses. See you Thurs. Katie!!

jackson'smama said...

I didn't even recognize her. I was wondering what other child you were bathing. I'm so glad to hear she is doing better! She's a doll!