Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day




Another successful round of pictures at the Ross house:)


We had a great Mother's day. My sister and the twins surprised us from Seattle, Candace, my BFF, came up with her family from San Diego, Paige was there, my Unlce Ronnie from NY, and both my gmas! We all huddled in the spa cuz it was a pretty cold day. The kids had so much fun together as usual. They are all a total terror.

Hannah learned this song for Mother's Day! Sorry it's sideways, I couldn't figure out how to change it.

2 comments:

Jeana said...

Those pictures of your girls look eerily similar to ALL of my photos of both my girls together. Would it kill them to cooperate?!:)

caxline said...

Why are you letting Hannah maul katie? If I were katie, I would take a picture either...get your hands off me and let me just sit here!!!