Wednesday, September 10, 2008

36 more days

Getting ready to go to school.
Hannah in front of her cubbies. Her lunch box is one of the many Dora ones there. What are the odds that she decides one day she doesn't like hers and tries to take someone elses? I say pretty high:)
Hannah and our neighbor. They were very excited to play with each other.


...of work for this school year:) I started work last week. I have a new partner and I am really looking forward to working with her.

The girls are good. Hannah has recently informed me that she doesn't want to go to kindergarten and she doesn't want to turn 5??? I don't know what kind of gerbal runs around in that head of hers. She has started school and loves having friends in her class from last year.

Kate is still mute. No words, nothing. She will be 2 next week.
Our little nugget is growing well. I have begun to feel her moving around. I am trying to enjoy it since this is my last little one, but the extra 30 pounds and 2 active kids makes it very un enjoyable:)


5 comments:

kkp1220 said...

Love all the Dora and Princes lunch boxes!!!

Mommy said...

Does she go to an all girl school. hahhah I love all of the Dora and Princess lunch bags also.

Bill and Paige said...

She looks so cute! I also love all the Dora and Princess lunchboxes. Do boys go to school with her or is she in an all girls school?

I bet she comes home with someone elses in 2 weeks!!

Jeana said...

I pulled out 6 lunch bags and Ruby picked Barbie! WTH! I saw the same one in the background amongst the Dora ones. She looks darling!

Garb Fam said...

Hannah looks ADORABLE!!! ANd please Kate is not mute she just has you and Hannah to do all the talking for her ;0)
Love you!