Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shopping with Kelsey

Today Kelsey and I dropped Hannah off at school and left Kate, Lauren, and Kaelyn with Grandma Ross.  We headed off to Fashion Island where we needed to just go to two stores.  Anyone who knows Kelsey, knows this is basically impossible.  We stayed a while in LuLu Lemon, we then headed off to Hanna Anderson to spend her reward dollars.   Here is where the story gets good.

We are shopping around for the twins and she has to spend 100.00 to get 50.00 off.  She is trying to explain to the lady that she lives in AZ and it's 100 degrees and the warm winter jackets just won't cut it.  She is getting irritated.  Instead of appeasing the lady who is trying to show her things and kept telling her..."isn't this adorable?"  Me being me would have just agreed as to not make the lady feel bad.  Kelsey being a little bitchy straight out tells her "that doesn't do it for me!"  FLAT OUT.  She then feels like she is going to faint.  So she sits her fat but down in front of the cash register and proceeds to tell the lady, "I am pregnant and I feel like I'm going to pass out!"  The lady freaks and brings her a chair.  She regains her composure and we find enough things to buy.  

She then decides she has to go to the bathroom but they can't let you use theirs unless your with an employee and no one was available.  So we head off to Babystyle where the bathroom is out of order.  She is now freaking out and being rather nasty to me too!  We go to McDonalds where we each get a snack wrap, a  drink, and we share fries...Large fries.  As she is mowing the fries, she tells me she can't wait for lunch and where are we going to go.  I let her know that she is being mean to me:)  In the meantime J is trying to send her a picture text of a dresser he is buying and PBK, but it won't show so she is cursing her new apple phone.

We leave FI and head off to South Coast where we can't decide where to park because we need a store on each end and her feet hurt.  We park and decide to walk the mall.  We are both exhausted at this point and can barely think straight!  

There's more to the story, but I am so tired right now that I can't finish.  I will return.

6 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Too funny! But usually it's you with all the issues.

Garb Fam said...

You guys are hilarious. Seriosly though, like 2 pregnant women are going to stoop down to theivery in HA! That lady is lucky the Kollen Sisters didnt take her down.
Hugs,
Shan

caxline said...

i noticed she was a little crabby when I talked to her this afternoon...then she was screening her calls and not picking up her phone...I thought it was me...glad it was YOU!!!

kkp1220 said...

I went on a walk with my MBT shoes then hurried over to your house only eating a little trailmix bar. I was going to faint from starvation so don't even go there!!!

Why don't these idiot companies make stuff for those of us who live in AZ and CA. Sorry Court, but it doesn't get cold enough here to put tights on your kids with ugg boots and a long sleeved shirt. Your baby will never need a blanket like they do elsewhere, even if it born in the dead winter time.
It is ridiculous that no one sells clothes for my poor little babies who live in the heat.
And besides, she kept bringing me sale items. I want the good stuff!!!

cari said...

Omgoodness!!! So stinkn funny!!! Come to AZ and we will shop for the girls :) Better yet...maybe I should just get a list from you and go myself :)...Courtney's story has me a bit scared to go out shopping with you right now!! If you had the girls...you would've had their porta potty!!!

Mommy said...

That is too funny. Sounds like a good time. hahah