Monday, September 29, 2008

One to talk

My sisters are full of advice for how to raise my children. When to discipline them and what to discipline them for. What they should eat, when they should eat it and how much. Where I should buy clothes or should not buy them, etc. You get the picture. I am here at Candace's today and these are some of the things I have learned about this all powerful mom who is quick to give me advice.

Candace has brand new clothes that she is giving away because Mallory won't wear pants.

There is not closet rod in Mallory's room for Candace to hang clothes on because Mallory will just pull it down.

There is a bed next to the crib because Mallory won't sleep in it.

There's much more, but of course I can't remember. I'll be back!!!

I'm back... a few more I can remember

The vitamins are way up high because apparantly that is Bennett's and Mallory's drug of choice. They whine until they get their vitamins.

The kids are not allowed to play in their room because they will get into everything and take everything out or write on the wall. (mind you Candace was the prime advocate for me putting Hannah's room on lock down, which I did and am so thankful for!)

4 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

We're supposed to be the ones making fun of you...not the other way around. In the last week, you've picked on all 3 of us!

kkp1220 said...

LOL!!!

So true she is such a pushover in disguise. We all make fun of Muffy for whining all the time, but it's her mom's fault for ALWAYS giving in;-)

xoxo

caxline said...

the bed next to the crib is for me and cheetah...she looks ugly in pants....my house is too big for kids to play in their rooms unsupervised...anything else???

themonteleones said...

You guys are so funny!