Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We're adults



After 2 cars, a house, and 2 + kids John and I have finally become adults. Thanks to his mom and dad, we now have a nice, new entertainment center. It is so nice and I have strict instructions not to fill the drawers. (I have a habit of shoving things into drawers) It makes watching


Real World
Tori and Dean
The Hills
Brooke Knows Best
American Idol
Intervention
The View
Regis and Kelley
Oprah
Dr. Phil
Pamela Anderson...Girl on the Loose
much nicer.
Oh Yeah, the other side came broken, so they are delivering it at a later date!

4 comments:

kkp1220 said...

looks gorgoues. How long till it looks like bessie??

kkp1220 said...

I know I spelt gorgeous wrong;-)

Bill and Paige said...

It looks so good! You need to get rid of the desk now.

I give you 2 weeks till you have SH#* stuffed EVERYWHERE you can fit something:)

Love you:)

late4game said...

Very pretty!