Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh the irony

For those of you know know Paige, you will appreciate this story.

Our family is on Vacation at Bass lake circa 1998. Paige is just over legal drinking age...if that. She comes to Bass Lake with her boyfriend and to make a long story short tells my parents they are engaged. My mom starts balling and tells her absolutely not and pulls her into the room. To make a long story short, she doesn't marry him and end up marrying a wonderful guy Bill.

Now to the irony. I have my computer back, but my WiFi is down. As I search my neighbors signals, who is the only one that comes up...none other the WEAVSAM a.k.a. Sam Weaver, Paiges 1st fiance.

If you know WEAVSAM don't tell him we are on his signal PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEE! It's the only life line I have right now!!

P.S.

A couple of things I am wondering right now...

^How many diet cokes can a pregnant person really have before it endangers the baby?
^Why don't I just get up and change the station instead of spending 20 minutes looking for the remote?
^The book says at 21 week I should have only gained 10 pounds??? WTF Why am I up 35?
^Why doesn't everyone higher a nanny? My mother in law has been here since Fri. and I haven't seen my kids since then.

5 comments:

kkp1220 said...

Too funny. I'm thankful for him too cuz we used him for iChat the other day;-).

Grammy Ross is the only reason I am not dreading a trade.

Michelle Wing said...

I always knew Sam would be good for something one day! ;) I too am glad that Paige married Bill but if she did marry Sam, she would be your neighbor and not in CO right now!!

About the remote question...I don't think you can change the channel on the TV anymore. I'm pretty sure you have to have the remote!

-Michelle (Paige's BFF...besides her sisters of course!)

caxline said...

michelle has a good point...paige should have married sam...she would be living next door. that makes me sad. i can't wait to crush bill in fantasy this week.

Grady Family said...

LMAO! Michelle certainly has it right...glad Sam was good for something! Not sure any good could have come from that marriage:)
Use his signal, and save yourself some money!
Kim (Paige's friend)

Garb Fam said...

You kill me.

Love ya!