Sunday, September 28, 2008

Still broken




My computer is still broken. I drove down to SD today to hang out with Candace, so she is watching the kids in the bath (I bathed them Paige and Kelsey!!) and I am trying to catch up. Here are a few pictures of the girls. Nothing new to report.


A funny thing happened on the way down...


Hannah is always telling me I want. I want this and I want that. "But I want it" is her famous line. I tell her "you know what Hannah, I want a lot of money, but I just can't have it."


So, Kate is crying the whole way down because her headphone for the movie is not working. I hear Hannah tell her "you know what Kate, I want a hundred dollar bill, but you don't get everything you want:)"
Below is Hannah getting her ears pierced. We went back in August for her birthday.

4 comments:

kkp1220 said...

cute pics of kate and that guitar. I love it!! Maybe the twins would like it for their b-day;-)

Bill and Paige said...

I can't believe you made cinderella give the girls a bath!

Can you please get your computer fixed!!!

Jeana said...

That's so funny! I tell Ruby I want a million dollars and she tells me "No million dollars!" Oh, yeah... until you know what a million dollars can buy!!!

Garb Fam said...

Ok how AWESOME was Hannah getting those ears peirced??? What a gal!
Love ya!