Monday, September 1, 2008

Ismelda Marcos

I think she is the lady with all the shoes:)

My mom, god love her, has a very eclectic taste in shoes, and a lot of them (she has 3 shoes holders that holds 10 each)

We went to Nordstroms today and she bought 3 pairs of shoes and a pair of slippers. As she was buying them she says "now I will get rid of some"

Good I say, you need to. You have too many shoes and they are all the same.

We get home and she is putting her new shoes away and I hear her rearranging and counting. As she is talking to herself, I hear..."I am going to need a new shoe rack!!!!!!!!" I guess that means she is not getting rid of any shoes.

P.S. Closed toed shoes with no backs and printed sock are out mom.

3 comments:

kkp1220 said...

so true. I'll never forget when she showed up to help me in a cute sweat outfit, she sat down at nordy's to try on a pair of shoes and out came the dog socks with clarks.

love you mom

Bill and Paige said...

Who doesn't love dog socks and shoes?

skinnyfat said...

hi! it's hanna the SKB.. haha. your blog cracks me up! did you take the pics of the kids below? bc your photo skills are pretty impressive! dang, you live the good part-time working life. i can't wait to be like you one day. i hope you'll watch the MTV VMA's so we can discuss it at work. :-)