Friday, September 19, 2008

And one more thing...

I forgot another funny thing that happened when Kelsey and I went shopping...

We are leaving the mall at South Coast and decide just to go home and eat closer to home. Mind you it's 1:00 now. We decide she want Del Taco and I want Jack in the Box. There is an offramp, a little out of the way, but never the less, one that has both. We go right for her and then get back on the main street and go left for me. She orders her burrito and cheese fries. I order and fajita pita and drink and fries. As she is finishing the order, she throws on a breakfast jack. She proceeds to tell me that they are good for you? A breakfast jack from Jack in the Box? Okay Kelsey, maybe that's why you are always complaining about your weight. Anyways, she eats the breakfast jack and the entire way home she is commenting on how good it is and fresh and warm.

Well of course it is, it's 1:00 in the afternoon who the hell is making breakfast jacks to sit and wait for someone to order. They probably had to get the eggs from the chickens. It's lunch time!!

2 comments:

kkp1220 said...

They are so good, and only 5 points on ww biatch. Way better than any 5 points you would eat!!!

Bill and Paige said...

I agree with Kelsey...they are good! You can't pass up a hot fresh one either:)